Online Home Brew Stores
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Online Home Brew Stores
This is a new one to me: https://www.canuckhomebrewsupply.com/br ... ipment?p=5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Here’s all the others that I know of, not at all in any order of preference, just in the alphabetical order they put themselves in my links folder:
http://www.beergrains.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://brewerspantry.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.biab-brewing.com/?tag=canada" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.homebrewsupplies.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://store.defalcowines.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.everwoodavebrewshop.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://hopdawgs.ca/Equipment/Brewing-bo ... ccessories" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://ihomebrewing.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://torontobrewing.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Any I missed?
Here’s all the others that I know of, not at all in any order of preference, just in the alphabetical order they put themselves in my links folder:
http://www.beergrains.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://brewerspantry.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.biab-brewing.com/?tag=canada" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.homebrewsupplies.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://store.defalcowines.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.everwoodavebrewshop.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://hopdawgs.ca/Equipment/Brewing-bo ... ccessories" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://ihomebrewing.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://torontobrewing.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Any I missed?
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- Jimmy
- Site Admin Award Winner

- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
Re: New Online Home Brew Store?
Pricing doesn't seem to be very good from canuckhomebrewsupply. It's hard to compete when there are other low price retail options available.
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: Online Home Brew Stores
They have a nice mash paddle I notice: https://www.canuckhomebrewsupply.com/28 ... sh-paddle/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- Celiacbrew
- Verified User

- Posts: 849
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:08 pm
- Name: Mike E.
- Location: Dartmouth
Re: New Online Home Brew Store?
We are incredibly spoiled with Dave's prices.Jimmy wrote:Pricing doesn't seem to be very good from canuckhomebrewsupply. It's hard to compete when there are other low price retail options available.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Mike E.
Mike E.
- mumblecrunch
- Award Winner 2

- Posts: 1206
- Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:01 pm
- Name: Aaron
- Location: Halifax
Re: New Online Home Brew Store?
S'trooth! I generally only shop elsewhere if Dave doesn't carry an item or is out of stock when I need it.Celiacbrew wrote:We are incredibly spoiled with Dave's prices.
There's also these guys: http://www.craftbrewing.com/store" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There was probably a time when I would have found their attitude (catchline: "We piss excellence") to be entertaining or endearing. Now, maybe not so much.
That said, they're carrying vials suitable for yeast slants (does anyone else do this?) and will even sell you pre-made slants of various strains (note that you have to sign up for their forums to see what strains are available and I have not yet done so).
- jacinthebox
- Award Winner 16

- Posts: 3047
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm
- Name: Justin
- Location: Hubley
- Contact:
Re: New Online Home Brew Store?
Same here..dave takes care of meCeliacbrew wrote:We are incredibly spoiled with Dave's prices.Jimmy wrote:Pricing doesn't seem to be very good from canuckhomebrewsupply. It's hard to compete when there are other low price retail options available.
Brathair Brewing
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: Online Home Brew Stores
Same here, I buy from Dave and try to send as much business his way. Can't beat his prices, service and knowledge. 
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House

-
jason.loxton
- Verified User

- Posts: 972
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm
- Name: Jason Loxton
- Location: sydney ns
Re: Online Home Brew Stores
Curious. I pretty much just use Everwood and OBK, both because of their services/prices, but also because they have *a lot* of stuff. Without going through their entire websites, do any of these suppliers have things that I *really* need, but I can't get at EW or OBK?
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: Online Home Brew Stores
If you added Toronto brewing to that list, I'd say you would be all set. You might look at the other sites when you are on the hunt for something unusual, but chances are you wouldn't find it.jason.loxton wrote:Curious. I pretty much just use Everwood and OBK, both because of their services/prices, but also because they have *a lot* of stuff. Without going through their entire websites, do any of these suppliers have things that I *really* need, but I can't get at EW or OBK?
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- chicanuck
- Verified User

- Posts: 369
- Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:18 pm
Re: Online Home Brew Stores
Dave is too handsome and witty not to buy from him. 
- bluenose
- Verified User

- Posts: 1984
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:49 pm
- Location: New Glasgow
Re: Online Home Brew Stores
I'll make you one for $25GuingesRock wrote:They have a nice mash paddle I notice: https://www.canuckhomebrewsupply.com/28 ... sh-paddle/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests