30 Gal Fermenter?

A spot to talk general homebrew
User avatar
Chick Master General
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:13 pm
Name: Clint
Location: Bathurst, NB

Re: 30 Gal Fermenter?

Post by Chick Master General » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:22 am

If you're still looking for food grade plastic barrels, I know Ironworks Distillery in Lunenburg brings in molasses from Crosby's in them (~45 gallon). I picked up a couple to use as barrel composters a few years back. They didn't charge me for them at that time, but I seem to think I heard some say that they were now $10-$15.

User avatar
GAM
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
Name: Sandy MacNeil
Location: North End HFX

Re: 30 Gal Fermenter?

Post by GAM » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:23 am

If you have or can get a pic of the top I could make the pickup myself.

Sandy

User avatar
Chick Master General
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:13 pm
Name: Clint
Location: Bathurst, NB

Re: 30 Gal Fermenter?

Post by Chick Master General » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:55 am

The tops from the ones I had looked like the one in this picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest