November 1st is the date!

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Matt

November 1st is the date!

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Well we have been working hard packaging things up and getting ready to open! The yeast fridge is now in so I will be finally able to order in my yeasts! Should have everything I need to launch the webstore by the end of next week. I plan to take the last couple of days of October to go over the webstore with a fine tooth comb to make sure that everything is ready for launch day on the first of November!

Cheers!
Matt

danlatimer
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Daniel N Latimer

Re: November 1st is the date!

Post by danlatimer » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Congrats Matt. Do you know what shipping will be like? (flat fee, varied, free after x dollars?)

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Matt

Re: November 1st is the date!

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:34 pm

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the congrats, we are super excited to get started! Shipping will be varied based on your location and the size/weight of the order but will be inline with most other places for cost. We do plan to have monthly off island trips to many different locations throughout the Maritimes for a small flat rate fee so if we hit your area on a particular month and you wanted to stock up on sacks of base malts (or anything at all) you can do that for one low price; $20 per order (even if you bought 10 sacks!) is what we are thinking. We are working on routes for our first trip and will try to hit as many places as we can along the way. Watch for posts here and notifications on the website for our travel plans!

Hope that helps!
Matt

Return to “East Coast Hoppers Homebrew Supply”