Grain Scale

A spot to talk general homebrew
User avatar
mikeorr
Award Winner 3
Award Winner 3
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:09 pm
Name: Michael Orr
Location: Middle Sackville

Re: Grain Scale

Post by mikeorr » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:27 am

Keith wrote:Where did you purchase it from Mike? I'm looking for a upgrade myself. It's a PITA weighing out 5-6lbs at a time.
Give me a couple of days to ensure that it actually ships and the site isn't a scam first... Sometimes a price is too good to be true...

User avatar
LeafMan66_67
Award Winner 2
Award Winner 2
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 am
Name: Derek Stapleton
Location: Lower Sackville, NS

Re: Grain Scale

Post by LeafMan66_67 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:28 am

Keith - I got this one through Amazon Prime, free shipping and no taxes ...

http://goo.gl/3ONPYl
"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato

User avatar
Keith
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Posts: 6479
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
Name: Keith
Location: Lower Sackville, NS

Re: Grain Scale

Post by Keith » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:31 am

mikeorr wrote:
Keith wrote:Where did you purchase it from Mike? I'm looking for a upgrade myself. It's a PITA weighing out 5-6lbs at a time.
Give me a couple of days to ensure that it actually ships and the site isn't a scam first... Sometimes a price is too good to be true...
I just ordered it on http://canadianweigh.com/products/ultraship-75" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If it's s scam, I'll just need to call VISA.
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House
:cheers2:

User avatar
Keith
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Posts: 6479
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
Name: Keith
Location: Lower Sackville, NS

Re: Grain Scale

Post by Keith » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:38 am

Keith wrote:
mikeorr wrote:
Keith wrote:Where did you purchase it from Mike? I'm looking for a upgrade myself. It's a PITA weighing out 5-6lbs at a time.
Give me a couple of days to ensure that it actually ships and the site isn't a scam first... Sometimes a price is too good to be true...
I just ordered it on http://canadianweigh.com/products/ultraship-75" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If it's s scam, I'll just need to call VISA.
Went back to the page, says my postal code is incorrect. Even verified I was using the same as my bank and what Canada post has. Oh well. Won't let me order it.
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House
:cheers2:

User avatar
Keith
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Posts: 6479
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
Name: Keith
Location: Lower Sackville, NS

Re: Grain Scale

Post by Keith » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:53 am

LeafMan66_67 wrote:Keith - I got this one through Amazon Prime, free shipping and no taxes ...

http://goo.gl/3ONPYl
Thanks Derek! :cheers2:
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House
:cheers2:

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests