I got myself a freezer tonight.
Which pass through keg kit does everyone prefer? I'd like to put three taps on.
Which Kegerator Keg Gear?
- Comforteagle
- Registered User

- Posts: 62
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:26 pm
-
chalmers
- Moderator

- Posts: 5604
- Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm
- Name: Chris
- Location: Halifax / On The Road Again
- Contact:
Re: Which Kegerator Keg Gear?
Something like this, plus add a third tap:
https://www.everwoodavebrewshop.com/pro ... faucet-bl/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you chat with Dave @ Everwood, he can put together a custom set for you, and even assemble most of it for you.
I personally have stainless shanks and Perlick taps, and am very happy with them. A bit extra, but no problems with leaking or sticky taps.
Cheers!
https://www.everwoodavebrewshop.com/pro ... faucet-bl/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you chat with Dave @ Everwood, he can put together a custom set for you, and even assemble most of it for you.
I personally have stainless shanks and Perlick taps, and am very happy with them. A bit extra, but no problems with leaking or sticky taps.
Cheers!
Co-author of Atlantic Canada Beer Blog
- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: Which Kegerator Keg Gear?
The above and I second Perlicks. I upgraded my 5 taps to them and haven't been disappointed. Avoid the cheap ones you will regret it.
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests