Making it Official

Hammerhead Hops
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Kyle

Making it Official

Post by Hammerhead Hops » Sun May 03, 2020 3:41 pm

Hey guys, most of you know this already but I thought I should officially announce Hammerhead Hops on here. Phyl and I have been selling hops grown by his family and friends in Québec for a few years to test the market and are now committed to this as a business. We couldn't be more hoppy!

In Halifax you can find our hops at the Maritime Wine and Beer Emporium or from us directly. We sell on-line via our eBay store and hope to have e-commerce on our own site soon. To Brewnosers we offer a 10% discount if bought directly from us and paid for by cash or Interac e-transfer.

You can try our hops in tap rooms (when they reopen) at Tanner & Co. Brewing in Chester, Hell Bay Brewery in Liverpool, and a brewery in Dartmouth (to be announced soon). If you are starting a brewery and want to use our hops we'll be happy to promote your beer through our social media channels.

Kyle
Last edited by Hammerhead Hops on Tue May 26, 2020 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Name: Brian

Re: Making it Official

Post by LiverDance » Mon May 04, 2020 12:49 pm

Congrats, the logo is much improved :cheers:
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

Return to “Hammerhead Hops”