New - Customer Kits!

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Matt

New - Customer Kits!

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:22 pm

Hey Everyone,

I get lots of queries from new or even seasoned brewers looking to try something different asking what I would recommend they try or if I have any kit recommendations. I thought a great way for homebrewers to try new kits would be to have fellow homebrewers, who are willing, share their favorite tried and true recipes. What better way to have your recipe provided than as a complete kit that people can try! Full credit to the recipe owner of course!

I proposed the idea on our social media accounts and got some pretty positive responses so we just added a brand new section to our Kits menu where people can submit their favorite recipes and we will upload them online as kits for others to try.

If you have a great recipe that you would like to share with the homebrewing community, please visit our Customer Kits section and download the submission form. I'm currently working on adding an upload form for submitting the submissions but it looks like it may be complex with Shopify so in the meantime, please email them to matt@eastcoasthoppers.ca

I would love to hear your feedback on this if you have any!

Cheers!
Matt

Return to “East Coast Hoppers Homebrew Supply”