Escarpment, White Labs and more kits

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Matt

Escarpment, White Labs and more kits

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Mon May 11, 2020 1:07 pm

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are still open and shipping orders during these crazy times.

A few updates include:

Escarpment Labs has added a bunch of new strains and we were able to get in a big order to grab some of them and to restock all of their other available strains. We currently have a great variety, although some strain quantities are limited based on their inventory at the time.

White Labs was pretty much impossible to get anything from for the past six weeks but they are finally getting caught up on their inventory. I was out of most strains for the past couple weeks but did finally get an order in over the weekend! I wasn't able to get even close to everything I wanted but i will at least have a fresh stock of the most popular strains back online hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday.

All grain kits - I've been working hard to add more kits to the site for a better selection. These are mostly style or brewery clone kits of popular beers (most of these are not my recipes) that have been published online or in BYO. I've also added a couple of gluten free extract kits.

As always don't hesitate to reach out if you have a question!

Happy brewing and stay safe everyone!

Cheers,
Matt

Return to “East Coast Hoppers Homebrew Supply”