Heading to Moncton & Miramichi - 2-Feb-19

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Matt

Heading to Moncton & Miramichi - 2-Feb-19

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:54 am

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that we are making a trip over to Miramichi (morning) and then to Moncton (noon) on the 2nd of February and will be able to meet up with people if anyone is interested in having us bring over any supplies. Please have orders in by 9PM on the 1st of February and choose "Pickup my order for free" at checkout. Also, please leave a phone number in the comments section when checking out that you can be called or texted at so we can arrange a meet up.

Cheers! :cheers2:
Matt

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Matt

Re: Heading to Moncton & Miramichi - 2-Feb-19

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:23 pm

If anyone is interested I've got a 14g (53L) FastFerment here that I assembled a while ago as a demo unit.

It was filled it with water to leak test it but it has never been used. Anyway, it is now taking up precious space so I put it on sale for $179.99 since it is out of the box (reg price is $259.99). Great deal since it is fully assembled, no effort required! Currently I have this as a pickup item only (as the box is long gone). If anyone is interested I am willing to bring this along as well.

https://eastcoasthoppers.ca/collections ... g-53-l-kit?

Additionally we currently have a 2016 Harvest Hop Sale ongoing. Now that the 2018 harvest is starting to trickle in I need to make room in my storage freezers for only the freshest. 2016 sounds like forever ago but keep in mind that the harvest season is fall and pellets only start becoming available in the first quarter of the next year (2017 in this case).

These hops were purchased in 2018 (all that was available at the time; 2017s were sold out), divided and vacuum packed upon receipt and stored in my hop deep freezers. They have been well preserved and are still fresh but need to go. Both 1lb and 1oz sizes have been marked down fairly significantly to move them out.

Varieties included in this sale are (while supplies last):

Amarillo
Chinook
UK Fuggle
Huell Melon
Columbus
Mandarina Bavaria
Nugget
Czech Saaz

Cheers!
Matt

Return to “East Coast Hoppers Homebrew Supply”