We are live!!!

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Matt

We are live!!!

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:06 pm

Just put the site online! Hopefully I caught all the little glitches. There a few little kinks that I am still working on but that will come.

It seems like forever but at the same time came up super fast. Hopefully I've stocked everything that you will need or want but am constantly expanding my inventory. To start I have limited supplies of liquid yeasts in stock but have plans for another big order coming next week so if something sells out quick, don't worry, I'll have more in shortly. If you don't see something that you would like, let us know and we'll try our best to bring it in for you. If you have any specific White Labs requests, please let me know by Friday.

A quick note on the Escarpment Labs yeast is that I won't have it in stock until Friday so pickup won't be possible until Saturday and shipping not possible until Monday.

I also have some great selections of Omega Yeast in stock and at a fantastic price so if you haven't tried them out yet, I suggest you do so!

Please feel free to get in touch with us by email at matt@eastcoasthoppers.ca or by giving us a call at 902-892-8052 in case you would like to make a special request or just simply have a question or comment.

Don't forget to follow along on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/East-Coast-Hop ... 509052236/) for all the latest updates!

Happy brewing everyone!
Matt

LeafMan66_67
Award Winner 2
Award Winner 2
Name: Derek Stapleton

Re: We are live!!!

Post by LeafMan66_67 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:57 am

Looks good. Congrats!

One issue with the site. I use Chrome on my Samsung tablet. Your menus don't show in "portrait". I have to rotate to landscape. Screens shots attached.

ImageImage
"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:17 am

Great to know! I'll get on that one. Thanks for letting me know!

Cheers!
Matt

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:46 am

Got it resolved. Thanks again for letting me know!

Return to “East Coast Hoppers Homebrew Supply”