East Coast Hoppers is coming soon!

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Matt

East Coast Hoppers is coming soon!

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Hey all,

We just wanted to let you know that we are planning a hard date of 1-Nov-2017 for our grand opening of the webstore! We will be PEI's only HBS to carry fresh all grain brewing ingredients such as malt, hops and yeast (dry and liquid). I am actually hoping to launch in the last week of October if at all possible but that depends on the timing of the last few pieces of equipment and ingredients; specifically the yeast which is coming last to maximize freshness.

To start off we are working from our home but provided things go well we would ultimately like to open a storefront in Charlottetown or Stratford. For our start up, we are focusing mainly on providing fresh, high quality (and local where possible) ingredients and are planning to bring them to homebrewers at affordable prices. We are offering shipping to anywhere in Canada, order pickup onsite (free obviously and only 10 minutes from the Hillsborough bridge), delivery around the island (small flat rate fee) and I am also planning to travel the Maritimes in order to offer homebrewers the ability to stock up on as much supplies as they need for one low flat rate. The low rate will stay the same no matter how much you buy so plan to stock up sacks of malt and save big-time on shipping! I'll be announcing our travel plans for the first off island delivery in the coming weeks so either sign up for updates at the site or keep checking back here for details.

I've got over 40 varieties of malt in stock now and by the end of the week I'll have over 60 varieties of hops. I've also lined up a fantastic selection of both dry and liquid yeasts from many different manufacturers. With a wide variety of other items (sugars, extracts, water treatment salts etc.), I am hoping to offer good diversity and affordability to homebrewers around the Maritimes. I'll have some basic fermentation equipment to start but plan to add much more as I go and will continuously improve upon the inventory of the store.

If you have any questions or would like to make any special requests for that ingredient that you are having a hard time getting a hold of, please let me know and I will do my best to get it in for you. Just drop me a note: matt@eastcoasthoppers.ca

Happy homebrewing!

:cheers2:

Matt

chalmers
Name: Chris

Re: East Coast Hoppers is coming soon!

Post by chalmers » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:41 pm

Welcome aboard, Matt!

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:48 pm

Thanks Chris!

TallDan
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Daniel Cormier

Post by TallDan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:03 pm

That's exciting news!! Good luck with the grand opening.

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:45 pm

Thanks Daniel! Just two more days! We are very excited and working like crazy to get the last of the stuff up on the website!

Return to “East Coast Hoppers Homebrew Supply”