NFL Pickem pool.

Talk anything non-beer related
LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Name: Brian

NFL Pickem pool.

Post by LiverDance » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:05 am

I run a NFL football Pickem pool for $34 for the regular season. Prizes are based participation but $1 goes toward the weekly prize and $1 toward the final prizes ( usually 1st 2nd and 3rd) if anyone wants to join up below are the details

In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 10532
Password: footba$$

The commissioner of this group has sent the following note:
--------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

Go to Game
-- Pro Football Pick'em Commissioner
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Re: NFL Pickem pool.

Post by LiverDance » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:37 pm

For $2 per week I expected to get a few more signed up for this. You guys must be scared haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

hogie
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Hogie

Post by hogie » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:15 am

So what do I win? :)

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16
Name: Justin

Post by jacinthebox » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:50 am

:cheers2:
Last edited by jacinthebox on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6

Post by LiverDance » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:43 am

hogie wrote:So what do I win? :)
right now you are sitting at $196. $230 - $34(entrance fee). Sound about right? My plan is to get it to you this weekend when you're over

hogie
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Hogie

Post by hogie » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:10 pm

Sweet! They'll be some beers on me. Was hoping to see you regardless but EMT is fine as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - new and degraded

Return to “Off Topic”