Co-op

Talk anything non-beer related
AnarchistBrewing
Name: Chris Wakfer

Co-op

Post by AnarchistBrewing » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:01 pm

So this is somewhat beer related. A few friends and I are in the extremely early stages of planning a workers coop brewery, but we would require extra members to join the committee.

Is there anyone who is interested in worker owned and operated business who would be interested? Experience in the brewing industry marketing or other relevant fields is helpful, but not required as there are many roles.

We have a brewmaster already on the committee, but otherwise it's myself (mostly running the networking and present planning but with experience in packaging and brewing), a treasurer who's role is basically the same as a CFO in traditional business structures, and someone to head the front of house team.

We've already been in contact with several equipment manufactures to build startup cost projections, had talks with Hops Connect for some ingredients, and have the folks at TWB coop in Ontario willing to coach us on better structuring and managing a coop in the brewery world.

If interested, DM me. I can chat with you and add you into our Facebook group chat where we discuss ideas and plans and just casual beer nerd things
:headbang: Support a punk, give them a beer :headbang:

Return to “Off Topic”