Page 1 of 1

Used Melvico counter pressure bottle filler.

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:53 pm
by sheanhiggins
I've been sitting on a used Melvico for a couple of years now, haven't used it myself and it is just taking up space in my brew room.
Posting here before it hits Kijiji. Its in pretty good shape. Might need a little cleaning up though.
Comes with all valves, pressure gauge, regulator, hoses, etc. (although you may want to replace the hoses)
I'm not entirely sure what to list it for so I'll just take best offer. Looking to dump this asap as I could use the quick cash for another project that has gone over budget.
Located near Armdale(before Spryfield)

Make an offer.

Image

Image

Image

Cheers
-SH

Re: Used Melvico counter pressure bottle filler.

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:55 am
by sheanhiggins
Beuller? Beuller? Beuller?

Really thought this would go quick. I guess I'll throw it up on Kijiji and see if there are any takers.

-SH

Re: Used Melvico counter pressure bottle filler.

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:08 am
by RubberToe
Hmm, that's a nice looking unit. I missed this when you posted.

Sent from the brew timer.

Re: Used Melvico counter pressure bottle filler.

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:17 pm
by pigroaster
Is this unit available? I just joined. Thanks

Re: Used Melvico counter pressure bottle filler.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:17 am
by McGruff
I saw it in a wine shoppe 20 years ago. He wanted $400. Thought the price was too high, but reading how great they work, should of bought it. They no longer make them, so grab it if the price is right.

Re: Used Melvico counter pressure bottle filler.

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:23 pm
by pigroaster
I have one and am looking for the bottle connector that fits into the nylon block. I would be interested in having a spare as well. I did over 5000 bottls the last two years with mine.