FS: 2-tap Kegerator // ball-lock kegs // jockey box

Items for sale/trade
jwaterman
Name: Jeremy Waterman

FS: 2-tap Kegerator // ball-lock kegs // jockey box

Post by jwaterman » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:49 pm

Hey all!
Looking to sell off some gear - I'm moving, and don't really have the same kind of space that I used to. I believe my prices are fair, but I of course am open to offers. Also have a bunch of brewing stuff like ferment buckets I'd sell pretty cheap, haven't used them in quite awhile.

2-tap keg king kegerator - bought from Everwood a few years ago, room for ~3 20L kegs and a gas tank inside (also has an outlet to feed a gas line in if you prefer to keep it out of the fridge or have a larger tank). Regular faucets and a nitro spout adaptor.
$500

20L ball-lock kegs - roughly 20 or so kegs, all work and are properly sealed. Mainly used for cold brew coffee and homebrew. Conditions vary - most are great and ready to use, a few might need a bit of TLC.
$60 each, $40 each for the few rougher shape ones. Willing to cut deals if you're buying several.

2-tap Jockey box cooler (black) - built from a black Coleman cooler, I think 45L. 1 regular faucet, 1 nitro (but of course can be swapped out fairly easy). Set for ball-lock kegs.
$300 OBO

Also have several empty 5LB nitrogen tanks - used to get them swapped out with Everwood, but then, well you know. I haven't found anyone that will fill them for me, so on the off chance someone has a use for them or has better luck getting them filled, they're all yours.

Located in central Halifax.

higdon1976
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Chris Higdon

Re: FS: 2-tap Kegerator // ball-lock kegs // jockey box

Post by higdon1976 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:48 pm

Hey. Is the jockey box still available? If so do you have any photos you can share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On tap:
Belgian Dubbel
Cream Ale
SMaSH Lager
Coffee stout

Fermenting:

Up next:
Baltic Porter
Sierra Nevada Pale

Return to “Classifieds”