Items for sale/trade
EMSWaterSystems
Vendor
Vendor
Name: EMS Water Systems

EMS Water Systems - Equipment Supplier

Post by EMSWaterSystems » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:41 am

Hello fellow Brewnosers,

I'm a chemical engineer working at EMS Water Systems, but have been a brewnoser from my old account since 2018. I have been very interested in the brewing industry, taking Brewing Science at Dalhousie and actually working on a CO2 recapture system with my engineering design team in 2019. Since starting at EMS Water Systems, I wanted to bring my passion for brewing to the company and front the brewing equipment division. I will be a Dartmouth, NS based supplier for all the homebrewers of the Atlantic, for sanitary pumps/motors/fittings, dry hopping systems, water treatment, holding tanks, carbon filters, reverse osmosis units etc. To further help out the brewing community, anyone that reaches out from the Brewnosers community, I will apply wholesale pricing. Reach out and let me know what you're looking for (even if it's something I haven't mentioned - part of my fun is tracking it down for you!) and I can be your NS based resource! Looking forward to hearing from you and being any help I can in getting your beer flowing! Cheers

bubbanova
Name: Bubba Nova

Re: EMS Water Systems - Equipment Supplier

Post by bubbanova » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:27 pm

Your a mad lad! Thanks sir will be in touch in the future!

EMSWaterSystems
Vendor
Vendor
Name: EMS Water Systems

Re: EMS Water Systems - Equipment Supplier

Post by EMSWaterSystems » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:44 pm

Hey Bubbanova,

I’m looking forward to helping any way I can!

Cheers

Return to “Classifieds”