FS: Robobrew V3 - $375

Items for sale/trade
Naboo
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Name: David

FS: Robobrew V3 - $375

Post by Naboo » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:18 am

I've decided to upgrade my old 15 gal kettle to an electric system with a steam slayer, so I'm selling my Robobrew system. Full disclosure - it is a v.3 which are known to have a risk of circuit board burnout (which did happen to me) BUT Dave at Everwood tells me the newer circuit boards (which this now has installed) are improved and are not expected to have the same problem.

This model appears to be a hybrid of the v.3 and v.3.1 as it has a couple of features on the upgraded model such as a camlock for the sparging arm which is useful.

All parts are in full working order. Chiller has never been used as my old chiller fit in and was already hooked up so I used that instead.

$375 - pm me if interested.

Cheers,
David
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Naboo
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1

Re: FS: Robobrew V3 - $375

Post by Naboo » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:36 pm

Sold

jkdunbar
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Kevin Dunbar

Post by jkdunbar » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:01 pm

Thanks! I plan to brew this weekend. No need for the manual... I downloaded one myself 😉

Naboo
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1

Post by Naboo » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:51 am

jkdunbar wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:01 pm
Thanks! I plan to brew this weekend. No need for the manual... I downloaded one myself 😉
Good stuff, hope it goes well. Piece of advice, don't have your grain crush too fine or you will get a stuck sparge. Also, I bought a small metal mash paddle for mashing in as my plastic spoon didn't work too well in the thicker mash that Beersmith recommended in the Robobrew profile.

Happy brewing! :cheers:

Return to “Classifieds”