Discuss past/present/future events
JamesM80
Verified User
Verified User
Name: James Marshall

Meet Up - 21 Dec @ Party Time Brewing

Post by JamesM80 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:21 pm

Hey all,

If anyone is interested, I'll open my brewery to any of you that want to stop by on 21 Dec. I'll open the fridge to anyone that wants to sample my beer and give feedback, and people can bring something of their own if they want.

The date is kind of backwards since the grain buy is the next day, but that's pretty much the only night that works for me.

Just reserve here on the form so I can figure out if the garage will be sufficient or if I'll be forced to clean up my house...

PM for the address if you don't have it already. I'm in Mount Uniacke about 10 min from Hwy 101 off exit 3.

Cheers,

James
Hey! Here's a selfish classified ad at the bottom of my name...
Party Time Brewing - Check it out. It's Beer! Sometimes available at Battery Park and soon at Real Fake Meats on Gottingen St. PM me if you want to buy some beer or just stop by and check out the brewery.

JamesM80
Verified User
Verified User
Name: James Marshall

Re: Meet Up - 21 Dec @ Party Time Brewing

Post by JamesM80 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:49 pm

Let me know if anyone is interested in stopping by tomorrow. If not, we'll get something together in the new year. Also, Hardisty brewing is opening up tomorrow in Cole Harbour. I plan on hopefully hitting it up around noon or a little after for a beer or two.
Hey! Here's a selfish classified ad at the bottom of my name...
Party Time Brewing - Check it out. It's Beer! Sometimes available at Battery Park and soon at Real Fake Meats on Gottingen St. PM me if you want to buy some beer or just stop by and check out the brewery.

GCR
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Greg Rogers

Re: Meet Up - 21 Dec @ Party Time Brewing

Post by GCR » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:25 pm

Wish I was in HRM - I'd have dropped by. Yours was the first beer I drank in the exchange... going to leave a review shortly.

Sent from my SM-G990W using Tapatalk

Return to “Events”