Discord Server - Virtual Meetup / Chat

Discuss past/present/future events
JamesM80
Verified User
Verified User
Name: James Marshall

Discord Server - Virtual Meetup / Chat

Post by JamesM80 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:32 pm

Hope everyone is having fun with their exchange brew! I just setup a Discord server for the Brewnosers. Discord is a pretty easy way to set up a virtual meeting or just shoot the shit about whatever. It's mainly setup for the option to do a voice or video chat if we ever want to do anything like tastings or even set a daily time where people might jump on during the Holiday Beer Exchange. You basically just click on the voice channel in the server and talk with anyone who is in that channel as well.

The only issue is that you'll have to sign up for Discord if you're interested.

https://discord.gg/xhwVK8yD6W

I'll post more and setup some sort of virtual meeting if people are interested. The in person events seem to be less and less people, so having a beer online could be a good time (but not as good as in person...). Cheers!

Lets do stuff as a community!
Last edited by JamesM80 on Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey! Here's a selfish classified ad at the bottom of my name...
Party Time Brewing - Check it out. It's Beer! Sometimes available at Battery Park and soon at Real Fake Meats on Gottingen St. PM me if you want to buy some beer or just stop by and check out the brewery.

edwards_josh
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Josh Edwards

Re: Discord Server - Virtual Meetup / Chat

Post by edwards_josh » Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:00 pm

Hey James, I just tried to add that server but it said the link is expired… so you still have it going?

JamesM80
Verified User
Verified User
Name: James Marshall

Re: Discord Server - Virtual Meetup / Chat

Post by JamesM80 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:08 pm

Well, I guess the automatic setting is for it to expire after 7 days. This one should work for good!

https://discord.gg/xhwVK8yD6W
Hey! Here's a selfish classified ad at the bottom of my name...
Party Time Brewing - Check it out. It's Beer! Sometimes available at Battery Park and soon at Real Fake Meats on Gottingen St. PM me if you want to buy some beer or just stop by and check out the brewery.

Return to “Events”