Good Robot Elmsdale Brewery Tour - Jan 21

Discuss past/present/future events
chalmers
Name: Chris

Good Robot Elmsdale Brewery Tour - Jan 21

Post by chalmers » Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:04 pm

Hiya Beer Pals! The folks at Good Robot have reached out to us to offer up a tour of their cool new facility in Elmsdale, It will be happening January 21st at 10 AM, at 14 Industrial Way. We've got spots for about a dozen folks to attend, and we at the ACBeerBlog are running a little random drawing on Instagram to give away tickets. Put up a post or story or reel, tag us (@ACBeerBlog) and use the #ElmsdaleTour tag to be entered. If you're not on SM, then post a pic here or send us an email to enter! Drawing is happening Jan 18 at 6PM.

More details in today's post to learn more. I'll be there, am very much looking forward to the tour, they've got some pretty cool shit in there, including a mash filter rather than a typical lautering setup.

:cheers:
Last edited by chalmers on Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chalmers
Name: Chris

Re: Good Robot Elmsdale Brewery Tour - Jan 21

Post by chalmers » Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:01 pm

Thank you to everyone who took part in yesterday’s tour! We had a great turnout, and the folks from Good Robot were thrilled to have us in. I think we’ll be doing more events with them in the future, and if if folks have suggestions on other type of events or folks to partner with, share them here!

wcturnedec
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Name: Cam

Re: Good Robot Elmsdale Brewery Tour - Jan 21

Post by wcturnedec » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:09 am

Was chatting with Josh on Saturday and he mentioned they have space upstairs at their Robie St location to host a monthly Brewnosers meeting, would be a great idea for February’s meeting. I’m happy to reach out and organize with Josh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On tap: APA, Dubbel, Dark Mild
Fermenting: Brett Saison 2022, Schwarzbier, APA, Sour Brown,
Coming up: American Wheat (Fruited), Vienna Lager, Dortmunder
Bottled: Brett Saison 2020, Brett Saison 2021, Baltic Porter

Return to “Events”