Still looking for a drive to Amherst (Formally Saint John)

GillettBreweryCnslt
Vendor
Vendor
Name: David Gillett

Still looking for a drive to Amherst (Formally Saint John)

Post by GillettBreweryCnslt » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:55 pm

Hey Everyone,

I still am looking to get a Blichmann conical to SJ, it's big enough that none of the couriers will do it without putting in on a pallet. But it's not that big (62x62x82 cm).

If someone is heading that way let me know, I'll definitely help out with gas money.

Thanks

UPDATE. I have found a drive for it from Amherst, but I need to get it from here to Amherst before Saturday. Anyone?
Last edited by GillettBreweryCnslt on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Name: Brian

Re: Still looking for a drive to Saint John

Post by LiverDance » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:14 am

I seen that Eric from Brathair may be delivering their HRB entries up that way, may want to check with him
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16
Name: Justin

Post by jacinthebox » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:24 am

yeah...if not eric maybe rod
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

jmacdonald
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Jeff

Post by jmacdonald » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:57 am

As per my PM I will be heading up to visit family this Saturday. Will be able to bring it from Amherst to Quispamsis if that is of any help. I will also be dropping off entries for the competition if anyone wants to save themselves 4 hours of driving.

Return to “Gillett Brewery Consultants”