Great beers this year !

Need help with a recipe? Have leftover ingredients and don't know what to do with them? Post in here! Any of your "tried & true" recipes can go in the recipe database forum.
Bradbrewsbeer
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Brad

Great beers this year !

Post by Bradbrewsbeer » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:40 pm

I have only been involved in 2 exchanges, but this year is head and shoulders above last year as far as quality goes. Shout out to Andrew and Cam for organizing and hosting the event. I'd like to see more feedback in the future , as well as recipes posted...... but we can't have our cake and eat it too I guess. Just want to say I really enjoy doing this and thank you to everyone who took this even seriously and put in the work required to pump out quality product. Happy holidays and have an awsome new year ! Brew hard and stay humble brewnosers :spilly:
Kegged - Cold IPA, NEIPA, Fieldberry Wheat, Dark Abbey Ale, Apple Pear Cider, American Lager, American Stout, Belgian Wit

marko
Name: Mark Landry

Re: Great beers this year !

Post by marko » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:16 pm

Even though it was my first I very much agree! I still have a few left to go through but Ive enjoyed it very much.
I would love to do some more tasting exchanges throughout the year to help improve my Brewing !

darciandjenn
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Jennifer & Darci Shaw

Post by darciandjenn » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:50 am

Agreed! I stopped posting over the holidays (and actually I have a few more brews to get to after Dry January), but I really felt like there were a lot of quality brews this year. Really well done folks!

kenny10
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Ken McCulloch

Post by kenny10 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:38 pm

This was my first advent calendar! Really enjoyed it. Some solid beers for sure, already looking forward to next year

Return to “Recipes”