SPRING BREW SALE - Save 15% Off Everything!

Beer Grains Supply
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Jason Koebel

SPRING BREW SALE - Save 15% Off Everything!

Post by Beer Grains Supply » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Hello Everyone!

I'm happy to be a part of Brewnosers. If you have never ordered from us now is a great time. Everything in the store is 15% off until March 31. Check us out and I greatly appreciate any feedback.

Cheers!
Jason Koebel
Last edited by Beer Grains Supply on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beer Grains Supply Co.
http://beergrains.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jeffsmith
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Jeff Smith

Re: SPRING BREW SALE - Save 15% Off Everything!

Post by jeffsmith » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Beer Grains Supply wrote:Hello Everyone!

I'm happy to be a part of Brewnosers. If you have never ordered from us now is a great time. Everything in the store is 15% off until March 31. Check us out and I greatly appreciate any feedback.

Let me know if you belong to a home brew club and I'll set you and your club mates up with a lifetime discount.

Cheers!
Jason Koebel
Everyone here are members of the Brewnosers, we're home brewers, a few pro brewers, and just beer geeks in general. I'm sure we'd all appreciate if you could set us up with a discount.

:cheers2:

Jimmy
Site Admin Award Winner
Site Admin Award Winner

Post by Jimmy » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:03 pm

jeffsmith wrote:
Beer Grains Supply wrote:Hello Everyone!

Let me know if you belong to a home brew club and I'll set you and your club mates up with a lifetime discount.

Cheers!
Jason Koebel
Everyone here are members of the Brewnosers, we're home brewers, a few pro brewers, and just beer geeks in general. I'm sure we'd all appreciate if you could set us up with a discount.

:cheers2:
I am in the process of setting up a subforum in the vendors section with a list of discounts for all our vendors. I am going to make it visible to only registered users, that way we don't have random people browsing the forums and using the discounts :cheers2:

jeffsmith
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Jeff Smith

Post by jeffsmith » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:04 pm

^^ Good plan.

Beer Grains Supply
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Beer Grains Supply » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Thanks Jeff. You're right, I wasn't all that clear. I meant another home brew club aside from Brewnosers. I've already given Jimmy the discount code for fellow Brewnosers members. :cheers2:
Beer Grains Supply Co.

Beer Grains Supply
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Beer Grains Supply » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:52 am

Hey guys,

One day left for the Spring Brew Sale! Save 15% on anything in the store. We just added a bunch of basic supplies to the site. Take a look and see if there is anything you need.

In April we will be launching free shipping on orders of $100 or more; malt sacks are excluded, sorry.

Be sure to check the site regularly for updates. A Community & Resources section is in development that will feature tips for beginners and advanced brewers, a user forum to share ideas/photo's etc, and links to great resources. We are also developing all grain recipe kits and adding more malt selection in the coming months.

Thanks,
Jason
Beer Grains Supply Co.

Return to “Beer Grains Supply Co.”