Rewarding good service

jason.loxton
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Jason Loxton

Rewarding good service

Post by jason.loxton » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:39 pm

I just wanted to pass on a very positive experience I had. I ordered a bunch of stuff from OBK before Christmas. I was really happy with all of it, but the clamp came off of my bazooka screen after a couple of uses. No big deal. I just threw on an adjustable hose clamp. I emailed Patrick to let him know that they might have an issue, but stressed that it was not a problem. He fired off a replacement anyway--expedited post--which just arrived today (along with a nifty free metal bottle opener). Unnecessary service, but very professional, and much appreciated. Figured it should rewarded with a shout out.

Downs
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Downs

Re: Rewarding good service

Post by Downs » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:38 am

I agree, people always complain (myself especially) so its just as important to share great experiences as well.
On Tap @ Boxwood Brewing
Tap 1 - Vanilla Blonde
Tap 2 - Apple Cider
Tap 3 - My First Stout
Tap 4 -

Conditioning
Mike's Best Bitter

Jimmy
Site Admin Award Winner
Site Admin Award Winner

Post by Jimmy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:39 am

I've always had great service from OBK.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Graham.C
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Graham Clark

Post by Graham.C » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Jimmy wrote:I've always had great service from OBK.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.
Agreed.
-Graham

OntarioBeerkegs
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Patrick Walker

Post by OntarioBeerkegs » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Thanks guys! I was feeling beat up today. Kind words are so very welcome!

Instead of bumping an old thread just going to add the news to this one. We have added more items to the site then I can list before my beer is done, so just going to put the link to the new goods below. There is some interesting stuff and if your order starts to add up to any amount over 100 or so you will quickly see we can deliver to your door at a better cost then you can buy from your local stores (We all watch each other I know what they charge).

I have a box of bottle openers I have been meaning to send down for one of your events. Jimmy do you want me to send them to you? (Still one W12 left! thanks again).

http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/Latest_P ... _s/146.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jimmy
Site Admin Award Winner
Site Admin Award Winner

Post by Jimmy » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:07 am

OntarioBeerkegs wrote:Thanks guys! I was feeling beat up today. Kind words are so very welcome!

Instead of bumping an old thread just going to add the news to this one. We have added more items to the site then I can list before my beer is done, so just going to put the link to the new goods below. There is some interesting stuff and if your order starts to add up to any amount over 100 or so you will quickly see we can deliver to your door at a better cost then you can buy from your local stores (We all watch each other I know what they charge).

I have a box of bottle openers I have been meaning to send down for one of your events. Jimmy do you want me to send them to you? (Still one W12 left! thanks again).

http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/Latest_P ... _s/146.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sure, that will work. I'll make sure they get passed around. Thanks!

Return to “Ontario Beer Kegs”