Brewnosers Turn.

Jimmy
Site Admin Award Winner
Site Admin Award Winner

Re: Brewnosers Turn.

Post by Jimmy » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:52 pm

mr x wrote:Maybe I should enter my Alexander Keith's Original recipe - just imagine if people started brewing it. The horror...... :lol:
:lol:

OntarioBeerkegs
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Patrick Walker

Post by OntarioBeerkegs » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Yup, that be the one I am talking about. What is the handle for Chris? I do not have a forum attitude to put with the name. If the goods are on the site submit it Jimmy, Keith's won't sue me they already admitted it is not a recipe they own lol.

Stusbrews
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Stu

Post by Stusbrews » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:45 pm

Who would believe it was theirs? It dont taste like the "original" they brew now does it? Lol

chalmers
Name: Chris

Post by chalmers » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:56 am

'twas me! No death threats from Labatt yet, but I've got my fingers crossed!

OntarioBeerkegs
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Patrick Walker

Post by OntarioBeerkegs » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Chalmers you are the man. This is still the hot topic in my shop. Kindly send me the recipe with the link to the owner if you would. I am going to make this Keith's that is not Keith's if I can. Post from our facebook page:

"We are looking for another employee in Mitchell. 10-20hrs a week light packaging and some assembly. Hours are flexible between 9-5 to meet applicant needs. Safety boots and ability to transition between tasks a must. Please send emails with a resume to kyle@ontariobeerkegs.com Ability to discuss if Keith's is actually a Keith's a bonus (Ok inside joke)"

Jimmy
Site Admin Award Winner
Site Admin Award Winner

Post by Jimmy » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:20 pm

OntarioBeerkegs wrote:Chalmers you are the man. This is still the hot topic in my shop. Kindly send me the recipe with the link to the owner if you would. I am going to make this Keith's that is not Keith's if I can. Post from our facebook page:

"We are looking for another employee in Mitchell. 10-20hrs a week light packaging and some assembly. Hours are flexible between 9-5 to meet applicant needs. Safety boots and ability to transition between tasks a must. Please send emails with a resume to kyle@ontariobeerkegs.com Ability to discuss if Keith's is actually a Keith's a bonus (Ok inside joke)"
2nd post in this link is the recipe in question, unless of course you're looking for the "original" recipe..

viewtopic.php?p=39986#p39986" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Ontario Beer Kegs”