Free Perlick Growler Fillers

Jimmy
Site Admin Award Winner
Site Admin Award Winner

Free Perlick Growler Fillers

Post by Jimmy » Sun May 06, 2012 9:58 am

To the guys who picked up the free perlick growler fillers at Lagerfest yesterday, please don't forget to provide feedback to Patrick at Ontario Beer Kegs. He was kind enough to ship them down for free, for the BrewNosers to try out. He would like feedback either posted on his facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/wwwOntari ... 4438140278" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or emailed to sales@ontariobeerkegs.com

Enjoy, and thanks again Patrick! :cheers2:

RubberToe
Award Winner 13
Award Winner 13
Name: Rob

Re: Free Perlick Growler Fillers

Post by RubberToe » Sun May 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Is this for 525SS?
Electric Brewery Build
On tap at RubberToe's:
Sometimes on a Sunday Belgian Dubbel, Oaked Old Ale, Ordinary Bitter

Jimmy
Site Admin Award Winner
Site Admin Award Winner

Post by Jimmy » Sun May 06, 2012 6:01 pm

RubberToe wrote:Is this for 525SS?
Yep, these ones here:

http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/product_ ... filler.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Working great so far :cheers2:

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Post by mr x » Wed May 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Just tried mine. Works great, but I'll be changing out the vinyl tubing to softer silicone. Sterilizes easier in boiling water (doesn't get cloudy and weird), and it works better for moving around. Great product. Thanks!!!
At Alexander Keith's we follow the recipes first developed by the great brewmaster to the absolute letter. :wtf:

RubberToe
Award Winner 13
Award Winner 13
Name: Rob

Post by RubberToe » Wed May 16, 2012 3:30 pm

I'm interested in seeing one of these in action or trying one myself. I'll probably just order one eventually. I had an idea to use some kind of flow reducer and thinner tubing for standard bottle filling if this wasn't totally suitable for the job.
Electric Brewery Build
On tap at RubberToe's:
Sometimes on a Sunday Belgian Dubbel, Oaked Old Ale, Ordinary Bitter

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Post by mr x » Wed May 16, 2012 3:49 pm

It's not a reducer, it just makes life easy as you can slide the adapter into the tap without wiggling and frigging around.
At Alexander Keith's we follow the recipes first developed by the great brewmaster to the absolute letter. :wtf:

Jimmy
Site Admin Award Winner
Site Admin Award Winner

Post by Jimmy » Wed May 16, 2012 10:10 pm

For those with facebook, don't forget to post feedback on ontariobeerkegs facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/wwwOntari ... 4438140278" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Otherwise, send it to their email.

chalmers
Name: Chris

Post by chalmers » Wed May 16, 2012 10:55 pm

I posted there, but will mention here that my first usage went well, except for the excessive foaming from one tap, probably my own fault.
Was just at a brewpub that filled their growlers direct from the taps, and they used quite a reduced line. Got me thinking that this might help with the pressure differential and foaming would be reduced. Maybe...

OntarioBeerkegs
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Patrick Walker

Post by OntarioBeerkegs » Thu May 17, 2012 1:14 am

I appreciate and thank everyone for all and any feedback. In all honesty a project like this we just blindly take a idea and try to make it work. I do not have a store or a lab, it is literary me and the wife huddled around my basement kegerator and I tend to get a bit wobbly testing stuff like this. Every new project scares the crap out of us because we do not know if this will be the one that breaks us.

On the flip side I love bringing new ideas to the table. And I love the fact that we are a Canadian store testing boundaries with items like this and our stainless carbonation caps and soon to arrive economy kegs with standard parts. It is a huge struggle and gamble trying to be innovative. My opinion is we need it to improve the products we can buy as home brewers though. I expect it will not be long before you see our products we worked on in the USA for sale.

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Post by mr x » Thu May 17, 2012 6:49 am

Great work, I love the ss carb cap, should order one myself. Thanks again.

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Post by mr x » Thu May 17, 2012 3:35 pm

Is there a way to make a live link to OntarioBeerkegs homepage in the signature, Jimmy or Patrick? I hate having to root around for a link.

Return to “Ontario Beer Kegs”