Page 1 of 1

Water'n'Wine Truro now carries all-grain ingredients

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:00 pm
by Stasis
Hey guys, I hope this doesn't come across as shameless self-promotion, just wanted to inform the Truro-area Brewnosers that Water'n'Wine now carries a selection of malts, hops and equipment for all-grain brewing. Just a basic selection at the moment to gauge demand for a homebrew shop in Truro (30 malts and 10 hop varieties right now).

If there is support for the category, we'll expand the selection and organize some group buys.

Re: Water'n'Wine Truro now carries all-grain ingredients

Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:41 pm
by GAM
Shameless no. Good move.

S

Re: Water'n'Wine Truro now carries all-grain ingredients

Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:40 pm
by jtmwhyte
I was in today. Picked up some CaraMunich :rockin:

Re: Water'n'Wine Truro now carries all-grain ingredients

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:31 pm
by Ryan.RSM
I'll have to pop buy an check out everything some time soon !