Page 1 of 1
Silicone Tubing
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:57 pm
by Keggermeister
Where does everyone get it? I priced it at Stellar and it was outrageous! over 4 bucks a foot! Last I heard, it is 2 somewhere.
Re: Silicone Tubing
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:35 pm
by Jmac00
farmhousebrewingsupply used to sell it at a good price, but a quick glance and i don't see it on the site....maybe try sending them an email.
and looking at the site, i noticed a considerable jump in price with regards to faucets and shanks...they were pretty well the cheapest place around.

Re: Silicone Tubing
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:22 am
by GillettBreweryCnslt
If you find some tubing lt me know, I need a bit for my cooler tun. Thanks!
Re: Silicone Tubing
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:58 pm
by mr x
farmhouse is where we did the last group buy, but I don't see it anymore either. It is hard to find in this country at a sensible price.
Re: Silicone Tubing
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:31 am
by ratchet
if there's enough demand... I don't mind putting in another McMaster order
Re: Silicone Tubing
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:39 am
by mr x
I might be interested in some more static mixers, some that would fit inside the 3/16" beerline, if they exist.
Re: Silicone Tubing
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:49 pm
by sleepyjamie
i ordered 25 feet from hopdawgs.ca
should be arriving in the mail this week. if i have any extra ill post.
Re: Silicone Tubing
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:31 pm
by Jmac00
sleepyjamie wrote:i ordered 25 feet from hopdawgs.ca
what's the price from hopdawgs?
Re: Silicone Tubing
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:53 am
by sleepyjamie
Jmac00 wrote:sleepyjamie wrote:i ordered 25 feet from hopdawgs.ca
what's the price from hopdawgs?
$3 / foot