Page 1 of 1

Anyone have Lactic Acid?

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:07 pm
by jacinthebox
Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone had some 88% Lactic Acid that they could spare. Or maybe point me to some place local that may have it (noble?)

I was looking for 10ml to add to a 10gal batch of Best Bitter I just brewed. I'm using wlp644 and wanted some extra pineapple/mango that comes from the conversion of Lactic Acid to Ethyl Lactate. I should have added it at flameout, but didn't have any on hand.

I can buy the 10mls from you, or I have 10% Phosphoric acid I can trade

Re: Anyone have Lactic Acid?

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:21 pm
by Woody
Justin I don't think anywhere local carries it. I have to get it at OBK. If you were closer I'd hook you up.

Re: Anyone have Lactic Acid?

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:34 pm
by jacinthebox
Woody wrote:Justin I don't think anywhere local carries it. I have to get it at OBK. If you were closer I'd hook you up.
thanks anyway

Re: Anyone have Lactic Acid?

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:56 pm
by LiverDance
I've got some, you could pick it up on saturday

Re: Anyone have Lactic Acid?

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:00 pm
by jacinthebox
LiverDance wrote:I've got some, you could pick it up on saturday
thanks man...you're awesome

I'll leave it open incase someone could get it sooner

Re: Anyone have Lactic Acid?

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:02 pm
by LiverDance
jacinthebox wrote:
LiverDance wrote:I've got some, you could pick it up on saturday
thanks man...you're awesome
Nope, it's Chalmers that's awesome! He mule'd it for me from NFLD :rockin:

Re: Anyone have Lactic Acid?

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:07 pm
by jacinthebox
LiverDance wrote:
jacinthebox wrote:
LiverDance wrote:I've got some, you could pick it up on saturday
thanks man...you're awesome
Nope, it's Chalmers that's awesome! He mule'd it for me from NFLD :rockin:
ok...you're awesome by association