Page 1 of 1
Jacpac cylinder alert
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:13 pm
by mr x
When you get your cylinders filled, stick them under water and look for bubbles. I lost 2 charges because the little pressure relief nut wasn't cranked down enough.
Re: Jacpac cylinder alert
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:29 am
by ratchet
thanks for the warning. I'll certainly be sure to check.
Re: Jacpac cylinder alert
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:07 pm
by TimG
I lost pressure on mine too!! Just figured the pressure relief 'tab' got pushed in my bag.. but sounds like it might have been the same problem as you.
Re: Jacpac cylinder alert
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:16 pm
by mr x
Bugger. I think it's a common issue with all paintball type cylinders
Re: Jacpac cylinder alert
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:27 pm
by Tony L
Good to know. I just passed this on to a few forums ( MoB and MontreAlers ) Thanks.
Some of the guys there bought some cylinders recently.