Page 1 of 1

Custom Pint Glasses

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:53 pm
by IanWatson
Does anyone have a recommended source for custom printed pint glasses? I'm looking to make a glass like the Brewnosers one or ones Dave sells.

Re: Custom Pint Glasses

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:14 pm
by Martin
JYm Line glassware

http://www.jymline.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Custom Pint Glasses

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:36 am
by naes100
The minimum order Min order is 72 and from what I can tell costs 10.26/each (16oz beer glass). Pretty dang pricy.

If you find a cheaper source, i'd love to know! Was interested in getting some made up.

Re: Custom Pint Glasses

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:50 am
by GAM
Whats your design / logo?

S

Re: Custom Pint Glasses

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:11 am
by GillettBreweryCnslt
I recommend Jym Line as well (support local!), that's where I get my glasses. If you bump up your order to 144 pieces the cost decreases significantly. And going with a single colour logo helps a lot with cost too.

The last custom glass run we had was coordinated by Know1 (Jeramy), send him a PM and I'm sure he can tell you where he got his. He got 144 of each design and it was about $5 per glass after shipping.

Re: Custom Pint Glasses

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:09 am
by naes100
Im all about supporting local, but the issue is that I want to make glasses for my bar in my basement. 72 or 144 glasses and/or hundred of bucks won't be approved by the boss!

My wife & I are from NL (Labrador). So we had a bar built and named "The Drunken Cod" (with a logo) Pics below . . . would love custom glasses. . . but. . . .

Re: Custom Pint Glasses

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:15 am
by CorneliusAlphonse
great looking bar man! I can't see many places doing runs smaller than that, but there would be other options - you could do a stencil and etch a design on the outside of the glass maybe?

as for Ian - jym line is the only one i know of too

Re: Custom Pint Glasses

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:32 am
by Keith
I've looked around, however I can't justify getting 72 glasses myself.
I've seen the below, the price seems descent for small quantity and they have a descent selection. Stemware is expensive however.

http://thecupstore.ca/prod-glassware.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Custom Pint Glasses

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:50 am
by jacinthebox
Awesome bar

Re: Custom Pint Glasses

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:11 pm
by jtmwhyte
That bar is badass

Re: Custom Pint Glasses

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:07 pm
by chalmers
Great bar!

Different from getting them permanently branded would be to get vinyl stickers made. The Brathair Brothers did that for a small set of growlers, and they seem to handle hand cleaning OK.

Your current design may be a bit much for that, however.

Re: Custom Pint Glasses

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:18 pm
by GAM
That was my thought Chris.

Let us know.

S

Re: Custom Pint Glasses

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:16 pm
by IanWatson
Cool, thanks for the suggestion! We're tossing around ideas for swag at the office, and I figure if we're going to do branded swag it should at least be cool. I guess we'll have to discuss if we want 72 glasses or not.

I did find some online stores that would do low volume but it ended up circa-$20/glass.

Re: Custom Pint Glasses

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:46 pm
by jacinthebox
Image

My buddy (Signs by Chris in Hubley) made ours...hand wash no problem

Re: Custom Pint Glasses

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:14 am
by naes100
Thanks as well. I'll give Chris a shout


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk