Custom Pint Glasses
-
IanWatson
- Verified User

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:10 pm
- Name: Ian Watson
Custom Pint Glasses
Does anyone have a recommended source for custom printed pint glasses? I'm looking to make a glass like the Brewnosers one or ones Dave sells.
- Martin
- Award Winner 5

- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:34 pm
- Name: Dave Martin
Re: Custom Pint Glasses
On Tap: Czech pilsner, APA, Irish Red Ale, Robust Porter, Milk Stout
In the fermenter: IPA
In the fermenter: IPA
-
naes100
- Verified User

- Posts: 172
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:50 am
Re: Custom Pint Glasses
The minimum order Min order is 72 and from what I can tell costs 10.26/each (16oz beer glass). Pretty dang pricy.
If you find a cheaper source, i'd love to know! Was interested in getting some made up.
If you find a cheaper source, i'd love to know! Was interested in getting some made up.
- GAM
- Verified User

- Posts: 5429
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
- Name: Sandy MacNeil
- Location: North End HFX
Re: Custom Pint Glasses
Whats your design / logo?
S
S
- GillettBreweryCnslt
- Vendor

- Posts: 1935
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am
- Name: David Gillett
- Location: Hammonds Plains
- Contact:
Re: Custom Pint Glasses
I recommend Jym Line as well (support local!), that's where I get my glasses. If you bump up your order to 144 pieces the cost decreases significantly. And going with a single colour logo helps a lot with cost too.
The last custom glass run we had was coordinated by Know1 (Jeramy), send him a PM and I'm sure he can tell you where he got his. He got 144 of each design and it was about $5 per glass after shipping.
The last custom glass run we had was coordinated by Know1 (Jeramy), send him a PM and I'm sure he can tell you where he got his. He got 144 of each design and it was about $5 per glass after shipping.
-
naes100
- Verified User

- Posts: 172
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:50 am
Re: Custom Pint Glasses
Im all about supporting local, but the issue is that I want to make glasses for my bar in my basement. 72 or 144 glasses and/or hundred of bucks won't be approved by the boss!
My wife & I are from NL (Labrador). So we had a bar built and named "The Drunken Cod" (with a logo) Pics below . . . would love custom glasses. . . but. . . .
My wife & I are from NL (Labrador). So we had a bar built and named "The Drunken Cod" (with a logo) Pics below . . . would love custom glasses. . . but. . . .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- CorneliusAlphonse
- Award Winner 1

- Posts: 2988
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 pm
Re: Custom Pint Glasses
great looking bar man! I can't see many places doing runs smaller than that, but there would be other options - you could do a stencil and etch a design on the outside of the glass maybe?
as for Ian - jym line is the only one i know of too
as for Ian - jym line is the only one i know of too
planning: beer for my cousin's wedding
Fermenting: black ipa
Conditioning:
Kegged: barrel barleywine from 2014 - i think i still have this somewhere
Fermenting: black ipa
Conditioning:
Kegged: barrel barleywine from 2014 - i think i still have this somewhere
- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: Custom Pint Glasses
I've looked around, however I can't justify getting 72 glasses myself.
I've seen the below, the price seems descent for small quantity and they have a descent selection. Stemware is expensive however.
http://thecupstore.ca/prod-glassware.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I've seen the below, the price seems descent for small quantity and they have a descent selection. Stemware is expensive however.
http://thecupstore.ca/prod-glassware.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House

- jacinthebox
- Award Winner 16

- Posts: 3047
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm
- Name: Justin
- Location: Hubley
- Contact:
- jtmwhyte
- Verified User

- Posts: 1934
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:21 pm
- Name: Trevor Whyte
Re: Custom Pint Glasses
That bar is badass
Nova Prime Taproom
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe
-
chalmers
- Moderator

- Posts: 5604
- Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm
- Name: Chris
- Location: Halifax / On The Road Again
- Contact:
Re: Custom Pint Glasses
Great bar!
Different from getting them permanently branded would be to get vinyl stickers made. The Brathair Brothers did that for a small set of growlers, and they seem to handle hand cleaning OK.
Your current design may be a bit much for that, however.
Different from getting them permanently branded would be to get vinyl stickers made. The Brathair Brothers did that for a small set of growlers, and they seem to handle hand cleaning OK.
Your current design may be a bit much for that, however.
Co-author of Atlantic Canada Beer Blog
- GAM
- Verified User

- Posts: 5429
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
- Name: Sandy MacNeil
- Location: North End HFX
Re: Custom Pint Glasses
That was my thought Chris.
Let us know.
S
Let us know.
S
-
IanWatson
- Verified User

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:10 pm
- Name: Ian Watson
Re: Custom Pint Glasses
Cool, thanks for the suggestion! We're tossing around ideas for swag at the office, and I figure if we're going to do branded swag it should at least be cool. I guess we'll have to discuss if we want 72 glasses or not.
I did find some online stores that would do low volume but it ended up circa-$20/glass.
I did find some online stores that would do low volume but it ended up circa-$20/glass.
- jacinthebox
- Award Winner 16

- Posts: 3047
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm
- Name: Justin
- Location: Hubley
- Contact:
Re: Custom Pint Glasses
My buddy (Signs by Chris in Hubley) made ours...hand wash no problem
Brathair Brewing
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
-
naes100
- Verified User

- Posts: 172
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:50 am
Re: Custom Pint Glasses
Thanks as well. I'll give Chris a shout
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests