3 Gal Carboys...

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
User avatar
Taylor Vanbrewer
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:24 pm
Name: Taylor
Location: Halifax

3 Gal Carboys...

Post by Taylor Vanbrewer » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:11 pm

I am on the lookout for some 3 gal carboys. Anyone know if they are available locally?
Certified BJCP Judge/Punk Rock aficionado/Witless Dullard

mthibodeau
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:02 am
Name: Marc Thibodeau
Location: Beaver Bank, NS

Re: 3 Gal Carboys...

Post by mthibodeau » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:16 pm

Dave (http://www.everwoodavebrewshop.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) has some 4 gal wide mouth, not sure I have seen anybody else local selling small ones
Kegged:
Bottled: Chocolate Orange Stout, Barkshack Sparkling Ginger Mead, Cherry Berliner
Fermenting: Fruit (havent decided yet) Lambic
Considering: Imperial Chocolate Raspberry Stout, Fir Tip Ale

User avatar
Lucas
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:53 am
Name: Lucas
Location: Winnipeg

Re: 3 Gal Carboys...

Post by Lucas » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:24 pm

I have 2. I think I got them at Noble Grape Oxford. I would call them and ask.
Enjoying: Black Sheep (Dark Farmhouse with Brett)
Fermenting: NZ Pale Ale, Orval Clone, Berliner Weisse, Brett APA
Planning: Old Rasputin Clone

User avatar
Taylor Vanbrewer
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:24 pm
Name: Taylor
Location: Halifax

Re: 3 Gal Carboys...

Post by Taylor Vanbrewer » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Excellent, Thanks guys. Found em at Noble Grape.
Certified BJCP Judge/Punk Rock aficionado/Witless Dullard

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests