Page 1 of 1

Using yeast cake left in primary

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:21 am
by spuds
I made a brew 1 week ago using SanFran yeast wlp810. Fermented at 60f. Checked today and is down to 1014, which is about right. Will transfer tomorrow and leave for a week or two. Was going to brew tomorrow. Any probs dumping on used yeast cake. I have done this before with success. What do others think?

Re: Using yeast cake left in primary

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:47 am
by LiverDance
http://www.brewnosers.org/forums/viewto ... f=3&t=7801" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Using yeast cake left in primary

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:23 pm
by spuds
Oopsy right there. Thanks lol I never looked this morning and was in a rush

Re: Using yeast cake left in primary

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:58 pm
by LiverDance
No worries :cheers:

Re: Using yeast cake left in primary

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:07 pm
by spuds
Bubbling away as I type. Missed og by 10 though, guess it will be 4% instead of 5%. :)