P.E.T Bottles
-
Dragonman
- Verified User

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:50 pm
- Name: Paul Lowe
- Location: Trenton Nova Scotia
P.E.T Bottles
I was wondering if anyone knows where to get p.e.t. bottles in the New Glasgow area or as close as possible?
-
spears104
- Verified User

- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:58 pm
- Name: Jason Spears
- Location: Port Hawkesbury, NS
Re: P.E.T Bottles
Try Water n' Wine. I'd be surprised if they didn't have them.
Primary -
Secondary -
Bottle Conditioning -
Bottled -
On tap:
On the horizon -
Secondary -
Bottle Conditioning -
Bottled -
On tap:
On the horizon -
- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: P.E.T Bottles
Dragon why pet bottles? You could get some nice grolsch bottles from the enviro-depot and clean them for much less. Plus you would have a much better seal.
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House

- jtmwhyte
- Verified User

- Posts: 1934
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:21 pm
- Name: Trevor Whyte
Re: P.E.T Bottles
Water and wine definitely has them and they're not that expensive if you're dead set on using PET.
Nova Prime Taproom
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe
- jtmwhyte
- Verified User

- Posts: 1934
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:21 pm
- Name: Trevor Whyte
Re: P.E.T Bottles
that may be well and good in the city, but not a tonne of those bottles around New Glasgow depots. I tried all of them when I started brewing and ended up with about a dozen bottles and drove around more than was justified.Keith wrote:Dragon why pet bottles? You could get some nice grolsch bottles from the enviro-depot and clean them for much less. Plus you would have a much better seal.
Nova Prime Taproom
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe
-
Dragonman
- Verified User

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:50 pm
- Name: Paul Lowe
- Location: Trenton Nova Scotia
Re: P.E.T Bottles
Thank you all for the replies. I forgot we had a water and wine here (a little brain dead by times lol). The reason for the PET bottles is for my current situation they are a better and cheaper option for me atm.
- jeffsmith
- Verified User

- Posts: 4922
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
- Name: Jeff Smith
- Location: Amherst, NS
- Contact:
Re: P.E.T Bottles
Shame you're not closer to Amherst. I've got about two dozen that I'd part with in exchange for a couple beer.Dragonman wrote:Thank you all for the replies. I forgot we had a water and wine here (a little brain dead by times lol). The reason for the PET bottles is for my current situation they are a better and cheaper option for me atm.
-
Dragonman
- Verified User

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:50 pm
- Name: Paul Lowe
- Location: Trenton Nova Scotia
Re: P.E.T Bottles
Damnjeffsmith wrote:Shame you're not closer to Amherst. I've got about two dozen that I'd part with in exchange for a couple beer.Dragonman wrote:Thank you all for the replies. I forgot we had a water and wine here (a little brain dead by times lol). The reason for the PET bottles is for my current situation they are a better and cheaper option for me atm.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests