Granulated Sugar for Bottling
-
dnickerson
- Verified User

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:23 pm
- Name: Derrick
- Location: Sackville
Granulated Sugar for Bottling
I am ready to bottle and have forgot the most important part, priming sugar. Has anyone ever used granulated instead?
-
dnickerson
- Verified User

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:23 pm
- Name: Derrick
- Location: Sackville
Re: Granulated Sugar for Bottling
Sorry, I have found a a place that gives me the info.
-
ralphd
- Registered User

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:53 pm
- Name: Ralph Doncaster
Re: Granulated Sugar for Bottling
Here's another reference on priming sugars:
http://hbd.org/brewery/library/YPrimerMH.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I did my last batch with 1/2 cup (~200g) of sucrose (cane sugar) and would subjectively say the level of carbonation was a bit less than a retail bottled beer.
http://hbd.org/brewery/library/YPrimerMH.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I did my last batch with 1/2 cup (~200g) of sucrose (cane sugar) and would subjectively say the level of carbonation was a bit less than a retail bottled beer.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests