Place to brew

A spot to talk general homebrew
two bards brewing
Name: Two bards

Place to brew

Post by two bards brewing » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:36 pm

So we recently had an issue where neither of us currently have the space to brew. I've checked with family and friends and unfortunately we can't find anyone who is willing or has the space to accommodate us and our equipment. Does anyone know of a relatively inexpensive place we can rent to store and brew in HRM? I've looked at storage units but can't find ones that have electricity which is a requirement for us.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

mark.verge
Name: Mark Verge

Re: Place to brew

Post by mark.verge » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:45 pm

BREWHQ in burnside could be a temporary solution. I took a brew course there and now I can brew there for a low fee using their equipment. for a low price. G30 brew I think is like $25 and a little more to use G70.

know1
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Name: Jeramy Slaunwhite

Re: Place to brew

Post by know1 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:11 pm

two bards brewing wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:36 pm
So we recently had an issue where neither of us currently have the space to brew. I've checked with family and friends and unfortunately we can't find anyone who is willing or has the space to accommodate us and our equipment. Does anyone know of a relatively inexpensive place we can rent to store and brew in HRM? I've looked at storage units but can't find ones that have electricity which is a requirement for us.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

What are you using for a brew setup and typical brew size? Perhaps there is some possibility to co-brew with some other Brewnosers
Kegged: El Dorado IPA, Rocketfuel 2.0, Wet Hopped Pale, Ryrish Red, Marzen, BN Exchange Dunkel, BN Exchange NEIPA, Lies Lies Lies - Citra <0.5% ale
Fermenting: NZ Pilsner with Enigma, Strawberry brett cider

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”