Page 1 of 1
Homegrown Hope
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:39 pm
by oceanic_brew
1 Nugget plant, no fertilizer, no watering.

anyone else have a good haul this year?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Homegrown Hope
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:40 pm
by oceanic_brew
I could edit that title but I’ll honor the typo
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Homegrown Hope
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:41 pm
by oceanic_brew
Jesus grew these hops with hope
He will turn them into beer
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Homegrown Hope
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:29 pm
by ackes
oceanic_brew wrote:1 Nugget plant, no fertilizer, no watering.

anyone else have a good haul this year?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not me ...... sparse harvest this year. And I did all of the above. I’ll have to re-think my strategy next year.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Homegrown Hope
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:29 pm
by ackes
oceanic_brew wrote:Jesus grew these hops with hope
He will turn them into beer
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And start going to church ......
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Homegrown Hope
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:27 pm
by RubberToe
Wicked.