Page 1 of 1
Wyeast Roeselare in HRM
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:10 pm
by Jimmy
Anyone know of a place in HRM to pick up Roeselare without ordering ahead of time? I was going to grab some from Dave yesterday, but Wyeast didn't ship it.
Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Re: Wyeast Roeselare in HRM
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:33 pm
by LeafMan66_67
Jimmy wrote:Anyone know of a place in HRM to pick up Roeselare without ordering ahead of time? I was going to grab some from Dave yesterday, but Wyeast didn't ship it.
Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Does Dave have the White Labs 655 strain? Otherwise, try NG in Burnside on the off chance they have one in.
Re: Wyeast Roeselare in HRM
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:48 pm
by Jimmy
Tried NG yesterday, no luck. And I'd like to stick with the Roeselare as I hear the 655 is generally less desirable for a Flanders Red.
Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Re: Wyeast Roeselare in HRM
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:02 pm
by GAM
Try MW&B. Call and ask if they have it.
S
Re: Wyeast Roeselare in HRM
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:41 pm
by LeafMan66_67
Jimmy wrote:Tried NG yesterday, no luck. And I'd like to stick with the Roeselare as I hear the 655 is generally less desirable for a Flanders Red.
Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
I'll let you know how Roeselare vs 655 do. I have 20L of each, aged 16 months, going to have first sample in the morning.
Re: Wyeast Roeselare in HRM
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:14 pm
by Jimmy
LeafMan66_67 wrote:Jimmy wrote:Tried NG yesterday, no luck. And I'd like to stick with the Roeselare as I hear the 655 is generally less desirable for a Flanders Red.
Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
I'll let you know how Roeselare vs 655 do. I have 20L of each, aged 16 months, going to have first sample in the morning.
Verdict?
Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Re: Wyeast Roeselare in HRM
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:18 pm
by LeafMan66_67
Jimmy wrote:LeafMan66_67 wrote:Jimmy wrote:Tried NG yesterday, no luck. And I'd like to stick with the Roeselare as I hear the 655 is generally less desirable for a Flanders Red.
Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
I'll let you know how Roeselare vs 655 do. I have 20L of each, aged 16 months, going to have first sample in the morning.
Verdict?
Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Got busy, didn't end up sampling.