Page 1 of 1

JacPac borrow?

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:20 am
by andrewtrsmith
Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone has a jac pac that they would let be borrow for the weekend. I'm heading up to Oak Island Inn for a wedding and was thinking about bringing 2 kegs. I've got my own gas (20oz paintball tank) but thought it might be easier to use a JacPac versus lugging my small 5lb tank.

Thanks!
Andrew

Re: JacPac borrow?

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:47 pm
by TimG
I have one in Timberlea if you can't find one closer.

Re: JacPac borrow?

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:12 pm
by andrewtrsmith
That would be awesome if you don't mind. I can pop by on Saturday on the way to Chester and run it back on Monday if that works for you. It will be pretty early on Saturday though as I've got a tee time at 9:30am in Chester.

Re: JacPac borrow?

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:14 pm
by TimG
PM'd with details