Give me a couple of days to ensure that it actually ships and the site isn't a scam first... Sometimes a price is too good to be true...Keith wrote:Where did you purchase it from Mike? I'm looking for a upgrade myself. It's a PITA weighing out 5-6lbs at a time.
Grain Scale
- mikeorr
- Award Winner 3

- Posts: 582
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:09 pm
- Name: Michael Orr
- Location: Middle Sackville
Re: Grain Scale
- LeafMan66_67
- Award Winner 2

- Posts: 4600
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 am
- Name: Derek Stapleton
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: Grain Scale
"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato
- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: Grain Scale
I just ordered it on http://canadianweigh.com/products/ultraship-75" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;mikeorr wrote:Give me a couple of days to ensure that it actually ships and the site isn't a scam first... Sometimes a price is too good to be true...Keith wrote:Where did you purchase it from Mike? I'm looking for a upgrade myself. It's a PITA weighing out 5-6lbs at a time.
If it's s scam, I'll just need to call VISA.
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House

- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: Grain Scale
Went back to the page, says my postal code is incorrect. Even verified I was using the same as my bank and what Canada post has. Oh well. Won't let me order it.Keith wrote:I just ordered it on http://canadianweigh.com/products/ultraship-75" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;mikeorr wrote:Give me a couple of days to ensure that it actually ships and the site isn't a scam first... Sometimes a price is too good to be true...Keith wrote:Where did you purchase it from Mike? I'm looking for a upgrade myself. It's a PITA weighing out 5-6lbs at a time.
If it's s scam, I'll just need to call VISA.
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House

- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: Grain Scale
Thanks Derek!LeafMan66_67 wrote:Keith - I got this one through Amazon Prime, free shipping and no taxes ...
http://goo.gl/3ONPYl
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests