30 Gal Fermenter?
- Chick Master General
- Verified User

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:13 pm
- Name: Clint
- Location: Bathurst, NB
Re: 30 Gal Fermenter?
If you're still looking for food grade plastic barrels, I know Ironworks Distillery in Lunenburg brings in molasses from Crosby's in them (~45 gallon). I picked up a couple to use as barrel composters a few years back. They didn't charge me for them at that time, but I seem to think I heard some say that they were now $10-$15.
- GAM
- Verified User

- Posts: 5428
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
- Name: Sandy MacNeil
- Location: North End HFX
Re: 30 Gal Fermenter?
If you have or can get a pic of the top I could make the pickup myself.
Sandy
Sandy
- Chick Master General
- Verified User

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:13 pm
- Name: Clint
- Location: Bathurst, NB
Re: 30 Gal Fermenter?
The tops from the ones I had looked like the one in this picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 21 guests