What homebrewing stuff are you asking for for the holidays?

A spot to talk general homebrew
User avatar
MitchK
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:55 pm
Name: Mitchell Kehoe
Location: Okanagan Valley, BC

Re: What homebrewing stuff are you asking for for the holida

Post by MitchK » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:37 pm

I didn't really get any brewing gear but I got quite a few books. The water and hops books from that 4 part series (now I need the malt and yeast books), home brewing with beersmith, and american sour beers.

bawest
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:25 am
Name: Bruce West

Re: What homebrewing stuff are you asking for for the holida

Post by bawest » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:04 pm

I got a stainless steel brewing kettle and a gas burner. Seems my wife doesn't want me brewing in the house.

User avatar
sheppard107
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Name: Chris S
Location: Williamswood

Re: What homebrewing stuff are you asking for for the holida

Post by sheppard107 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Three (!) thermometers, a 3gal carboy, and Randy Moshers "Mastering Homebrew".
ON TAP: Crazy Corvid English Pale Ale, Unlucky Sunday Rye Stout
BOTTLED: n/a
IN PROGRESS: Snowy Mountain Pale Ale

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests