Anyone Going to Charlottetown Soon?

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
User avatar
GillettBreweryCnslt
Vendor
Vendor
Posts: 1935
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am
Name: David Gillett
Location: Hammonds Plains
Contact:

Anyone Going to Charlottetown Soon?

Post by GillettBreweryCnslt » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:59 pm

Hey Everyone,

Is anyone going to Charlottetown anytime soon? I'm in need of a mule to save my ass! I made a mistake and forgot to get a bag of DME to someone. Let me know and I'll owe you one.

THanks

Dave

User avatar
mstead
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:51 pm
Name: Mike Stead
Location: Enfield, NS

Re: Anyone Going to Charlottetown Soon?

Post by mstead » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:56 pm

I'm going to pei on Thursday but not to Charlottetown. I'll be at twin shores campground in darnley. If they were willing to meet me somewhere near the bridge on Thurs morning, I could get it that far.

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests