I was talking to someone else who has one and uses it for storage. He says you'd definitely have to insulate it to use as a brewhouse because they "sweat".
I've seen one or two of these in people's yards around here. They stick out like a sore thumb but have an appealing practical/mechanical look at the same time. You can tell it is the husbands idea, you can also tell she's constantly giving him shit for having that thing on the front lawn.
A coat of paint would spruce up an old scruffy looking one.
Blichmann BrewEasy
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: Blichmann BrewEasy
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- bluenose
- Verified User

- Posts: 1984
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:49 pm
- Location: New Glasgow
Re: Blichmann BrewEasy
I got a quote earlier this year from a guy in Dartmouth who resells them. It's cheaper to resell them here than to ship them back to China to reuse, so there's lots around.
Still, the quote I got was $3800 for 20' long, and $6300 for 40' long. $400 to ship either one to Pictou County.
I've been thinking about the storage container for a long time, but I think I'd go with an RV instead as it has kitchen and bathroom, plumbing, septic, and electrical already built in... the bedroom could become a cooler/fermenting room and the living room could be turned into a tasting area with TV and bar... ah to dream
Still, the quote I got was $3800 for 20' long, and $6300 for 40' long. $400 to ship either one to Pictou County.
I've been thinking about the storage container for a long time, but I think I'd go with an RV instead as it has kitchen and bathroom, plumbing, septic, and electrical already built in... the bedroom could become a cooler/fermenting room and the living room could be turned into a tasting area with TV and bar... ah to dream
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests