Big hello from Quebec

New members, introduce yourselves!
Nicden

Big hello from Quebec

Post by Nicden » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:05 pm

Hi I'm a french guy from Quebec's Gaspe coast, working on my english so sorry in advance about any errors or lack of vocabulary. I joined here because my origins are also Acadian and Scottish, so I'm really tied to the Atlantic provinces, and almost all of my trips nowadays are in NB/NS/PEI being so close.

Since 2015 I started studying zythology, drank alot of different styles and visited tons of breweries, wanting to be a beer sommelier/judge/barman. After more than 1200 beer reviews, I think I'm ready to start brewing my own, but having almost to no experience I'm gonna need some help and input.

Until then, right now I'm more into trading and tying to find beer tastings. I can easily bring some of the best stuff like Dunham, DDC, Castor...or even some Auval!

chalmers
Name: Chris

Re: Big hello from Quebec

Post by chalmers » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:34 am

Welcome aboard! Let us know when your next trip is, would love to have you be part of a tasting or event!

Nicden

Re: Big hello from Quebec

Post by Nicden » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:28 pm

Thanks! Yes I'll be going on my second trip to Halifax on October 4-5-6. Planning to visit Tidehouse (again), Propeller, 2 crows, and the rest I don't know yet because we went to pretty much everything else last visit. Suggestions are welcome! Would like to visit Dartmouth yet don't know the cool spots. I'm also curious about The Noble but more for the style of a speakeasy, not sure if they serve beer?

Return to “New Member Introductions”