Hello from Greenwood!

New members, introduce yourselves!
thisissteve
Name: Steve

Hello from Greenwood!

Post by thisissteve » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:30 pm

Hey, hey!

I'm Steve

I discovered homebrewing just over a year ago, and I got hooked! Each brew keeps getting better (at about brew #20 now). I'm always browsing this forum (and a couple others, /r/homebrewing !) for more information. I'm addicted to learning more about making a better beer. I finally started AG brewing and learning more about water chemistry, and my beer keeps getting better! Figured it is about time to join this forum since I use it quite a bit, and to meet some people who are just as passionate as I am about brewing!
Also coming down to the city and seeing so many craft breweries gets me pretty amped up about brewing, and drinking good beer. :spilly:

LeafMan66_67
Award Winner 2
Award Winner 2
Name: Derek Stapleton

Re: Hello from Greenwood!

Post by LeafMan66_67 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:13 am

Welcome!
"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Name: Brian

Post by LiverDance » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:23 am

:welcome:
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

Brewbert
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Rob

Post by Brewbert » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:22 pm

I know this is an old thread but I'm just wondering if you know the water profile here in Greenwood

Return to “New Member Introductions”